YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Instagram or Google Hangouts? What video platform is best for your business type? The infographic below by Plumlytics highlights strengths of the biggest social video channels.
- YouTube is the second most visited website in the world and is a great platform to host more detailed videos about business, services, products.
- Vimeo is known for high quality videos. Good to showcase professionalism productions.
- Google Hangouts: great to connect with a group of people, record videos, bring conversations, video conferences across computers and mobile devices.
- Instagram allow users to edit videos through nice filters and it’s incredibly easy to share its content on other social media networks.
- Vine: turn a tweet into a video. 6-second shots of pure joy!