Small businesses to Fortune 500 companies haven’t entirely embraced the ever changing social media world and it’s probably for a number of reasons. One of them being that companies are yet to recognise the potential revenue streams for the business and the opportunities offered for all industries. An article posted on the social media examiner website will help you develop an effective social media presence with 6 key characteristics.
1. Define the End Goal – identify why social media will be used within a business.
2. Create A Social Media Task Force – define a workforce, be prepared this is a full time job for 1 to 10 people and more depending on the size of the workforce.
3. Develop a Holistic Social Media strategy once you have defined the roles for each member of a social media team.
4. Consistency is key – Use social media insights to ensure you are getting the most out of your content.
5. Use social media tools like hootsuite and contently to put together editorial calendars and scheduled posts.
6. THE TEAM MUST BE SOCIAL
For more details on helping your employees embrace social media click here